Edelman Wealth Management Group Inc. Vision Statement
Edelman Wealth Management Group, Inc. (EWMG) is a leader in comprehensive wealth management strategies in Yardley, PA providing coordinated wealth management services to individuals, families and businesses. Our firm is built upon a foundation of caring and the relationships that we develop with our clients. This is an essential component of our success.
As a team, we help our clients define and prioritize their goals and dreams by developing individually tailored strategies. Using our trademarked process, our financial advisors examine cash flows, educational needs, retirement expectations and estate planning concerns in order to deliver comprehensive financial solutions.
EWMG has developed a platform that allows our firm to deliver a complete range of targeted financial solutions, investment services, insurance products and employee benefit plans consistent with the clients’ time horizons, risk tolerances and overall financial objectives.
As the industry evolves, our firm grows through continuing education, thought provoking ideas, leading solutions and additional specialists we bring to our clients and team.
Our entire operation is coordinated through best of breed technology and proven processes, all which are designed to achieve the best client experience possible.
Through a direct relationship with the firm’s owner and President, a customized career path for future development is implemented with every team member. Our team members are self-managing, supportive, client service centric and lifelong learners that consistently bring value to our clients and new advisors. Our first class firm is focused on the unique and important goals of both our clients and team.
PROPERTY AND CASUALTY INSURANCE ADVISOR
Edelman Insurance Management Group, LLC.
Edelman Insurance Management Group, LLC is seeking a seasoned and innovative property and casualty insurance advisor to join our expanding team. This is a tremendous opportunity to grow your offerings to your clients and prospects, as well as working with the clients of our wealth management firm. The ideal candidate should be personable, hard-working and dedicated to providing first-class service to his/her clients.
President and founder Scott D. Edelman is a Top of the Table member of the Million Dollar Round Table and a five-star wealth manager who has been featured in Money magazine, Philadelphia magazine and numerous industry publications.
An affiliation with Edelman Insurance Management offers you access to:
- Direct carrier relationships with Hartford, Safeco, and Progressive
- Resources to support the growth of your business, including dedicated Marketing and PR support
- Direct Access to Advanced Planning resources
- Robust technology and integrated social media platforms to assist in the efficiency of managing your practice
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- The Candidate must have a minimum of five years of experience in the property and casualty insurance industry and should be able to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- He/she must not have any complaints filed against them.
- He/she must have a proven track record of growth and success in the business.
- He/she must be a self-starter, highly motivated and someone who values relationships.
- Must be a team player who fits into the firm culturally.
- Must be able to make a good first impression and be the ultimate professional.
Qualified candidates should send a resume, cover letter to Chief Operating Officer Stacy Brilliant – Stacy@EWMGINC.com.